- MongoDB:: It manages the database of web applications.
- Express.js:It is used to build APIs for web applications.
- Angular.js: It is an important development framework maintained by Google.
- Node.js::It is used to manage the server-side.MongoDBIt is one of the most powerful NoSQL databases and systems on the market. It is an open-source database that uses a document-oriented data model. It is an unstructured query language.
NoSQL tool means that it doesn’t use the usual rows and columns that you associate so much with relational database management. It is an architecture built on collections and documents. This database uses a document storage format called BSON, which is a binary style of JSON documents. The data model followed by MongoDB is a very elastic model that allows you to combine and store data of multivariate types without compromising powerful indexing options, data access rules, and validation. There is no downtime when you want to change templates dynamically. This means that you can focus more on making your data work harder instead of spending more time preparing the data for the database.Express JsExpress.js is a Node.js framework, which means most of the code is already written for programmers to work with. You can create a single, multipage, or hybrid web application with Express.js. Express.js is lightweight and helps organize server-side web applications in a more organized MVC architecture.
- Express.js is a Node.js framework, which means that most of the code is already written for programmers to work with. You can create a single, multipage, or hybrid web application with Express.js. Express.js is lightweight and dependent injection: Dependency Injection specifies a design pattern in which components receive their dependencies instead of coding them into the component.
- Bidirectional data binding: AngularJS creates a bidirectional data binding between the selected item and the order Prop model. order Prop is used as the input for the order by filter.
- Test: Angular JS is designed in such a way that it can be tested from scratch. Therefore, it is very easy to test any component through unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- Model View Controller – In Angular JS it is very easy to develop a neat MVC application. Simply divide the application code into MVC components, namely the model, the view, and the controller.
- Asynchronous and Event Driven– All APIs of Node.js library is asynchronous, that is, non-blocking. It essentially means a Node.js based server never waits for an API to return data. The server moves to the next API after calling it and a notification mechanism of Events of Node.js helps the server to get a response from the previous API call.
- Single Threaded but Highly Scalable-Node.js uses a single-threaded model with event looping. the Event mechanism helps the server to respond in a non-blocking way and makes the server highly scalable as opposed to traditional servers which create limited threads to handle requests. Node.js uses a single-threaded program and the same program can provide service to a much larger number of requests than traditional servers like Apache HTTP Server.
The operation of MEAN Stack is explained below in the figure correctly MEAN Stack Architecture Explanation
- In phase 3, which is ExpressJS makes the request to the database.
- MongoDB retrieves the data & returns the response back to the ExpressJS.Skills required by a MEAN stack developer
- Basic understanding of the client-side processes and requirements.
- Basic understanding of the server-side processes and requirements.
- Basic understanding of the architecture and workflow.
- MEAN stack expertise- ability to work with Angular.js, Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB. If not Angular, then you need to know ReactJS or VueJS
- Familiar with package manager-npm.
- Familiarity with Git and design framework like MotionUI is desirable.
- Time-management, Critical thinking and communication skills are expected.Future scope
- From client site to server site, MEAN stack development makes use of the same code.
- MEAN stack is open source software, which accelerates the application development and makes the process simple.
- Using Node JS, deploying applications is easy and simple as the required version of the web server is clearly defined along with the rest of runtime dependencies.
- Mongo DB allows for speedy addition, deletion or editing of data as it does not need any predefined database schemas and rules to establish field regulations.
- MEAN stack can run on multiple operating systems like Windows, MAC OS and Linux due to the use of Node JS.
MEAN STACK Development is booming field in Web development. A mean stack developer is also known as full stack developer because they can do both front end and back end development. So, if you are MEAN STACK developer then you can create the both ends. You not need the other developer for front end or back end. So, there are good opportunity in future if you have good knowledge about MEAN STACK. Also, your company will pay you more because you are two face (Front end + Back End) in one person.What is the salary of a MEAN stack developer abroad?The average salary in Australia is A$112,169/-. The highest recorded salary is A$208,000/-. The average salary is €49, 230/- in the United Kingdom. The highest recorded salary is €106,000/-.
- The MEAN stack developer is a subset of a full stack web developer.
- MEAN full stack web developer is also an in-demand job and the developers get a high salary.
- Additionally, knowledge of ReactJS and VueJS is desirable.
- It reduces the amount of code being written with isomorphic code.
- In addition to the stack, you should learn Git and some design tools.
- You can use MEAN stack to create Single page Applications as well as complex web sites and real-time applications.
- There are a lot of advantages to being a MEAN stack developer over other stacks, like flexibility, scalability and very user-friendly.
© Copyright 2019-2021 All Rights Reserved